Round dry brush
Clean, exfoliate, and stimulate.
Body brushing removes dead skin and opens up clogged pores, while improving blood circulation to the skin. Routine use of a cellulite brush encourages the mobilization of lymphatic fluids which in turn draws away toxic wastes that contribute to the formation of cellulite. Always brush from the feet upwards towards the waist and from right to left in small circular strokes to help move toxins through the lymph nodes. Then immerse yourself fully in a salt bath to help draw toxins out through the skin.
How to dry brush:
3. Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
4. Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
5. Take care as you brush over more sensitive areas, like breasts. Your skin will become less sensitive the more you dry brush.
6. Once you've brushed your entire body, jump in the shower. Try alternating between the hottest temperature you can handle to the coldest. This stimulates blood circulation, bringing more blood to the top layers of the skin.)
7. After getting out of the shower, pat dry skin.
8. Continue to dry brush your entire body every day. Twice a day is recommended for best results. Remember to clean your brush with natural soap and water once a week. Leave to dry in a clean, sunny spot to avoid any mildew accumulation on your brush.
Try this for at least 30 days to see any kind of results.
Caution: If you have eczema or sensitive skin please do not brush too aggressively as for this can irritate your skin.